Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hello




Im having a hair crisis right now! About a month ago I decided to get a weave and unfortunately the stylist decided to glue the weave on top of my real hair so as a result of her negligence I got this big ass plug.
So after a painful weeks of thinking my hair wont grow and trying every hair growth system I could get my hands on I finally have hair coming in!! But my question is what can I do in transistion? Im wearing my natural curls right now but I feel like a kid! I cant straighten it because of the texas heat so what are my options? I refuse to wear a wig because I have a phobia of it getting caught on something and coming off!
I feel like calling Dr. Miracles

4 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dr, miricles has some fire commercials lol. nice blog hope u dont mind the drive by and do chk me out one day if u can

Habitual Beauty said...

Hey lady great blog I love how personal it is!! I hate when people mess up my hair too its precious to me!!! Anyway I wish you the best on your blogging journey and soon you will see that it will become quite addictive, this blogging thing is the best thing since hell I dont know its the best thing!!! Love you and best wishes from Habitual Beauty, now let me go add you to my blogroll!!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

thanks hon, if u like what u read, add me to your blog roll and i think they are all SAG members lol

M. Akamau said...

Girl, I can related to the hair dilemma! I'm just coming off being natural to my first (very mild) relaxer in thirteen years. Why must we go through all of this?! Sigh. Seems it is our lot. All the best to you as you journey your way through.

Peace,
Michele