Monday, June 2, 2008

Shopping fun part 2





While visiting the mall i decided to visit the MAC counter to play around before I talk about my purchase let me speak on the uniform for the employees! I'm talking about thigh high boots mini skirts, corsets and body jewelry!!! I loved every minute of it, besides being scared that a boob would pop out I thought they were very edgy and ready for the club. That actually made me wanna buy make up because they looked so FUN! Any way I got the plush glass in plus lux and also the Solar Field Bronzing Powder in Solar Riche. The plush glass really gives me that sexy as hell look with a little bit of shine and color! The bronzing powder gives me that kissed by the sun look. I'll post some pictures after I beat my face today!!!






4 comments:

Alice S. said...

Whenever I go to the MAC counter, the employees scare me because the have on so much make-up lol! I love MAC though, so hurry up and post some pics!

Anonymous said...

Girl, You Look Stunning in that picture! From the hair to the makeup! Love it all.

SuzieC said...

You look beautiful! Your face is flawless.

Phyllis Bourne said...

You look so cute and summery, it makes me want to run to the MAC counter!