Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ms. Makeup


I went on vacation to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving this year and It was nothing to do! We went to Big Lots just to look around and I ran straight to the makeup section. I'm always looking for a discount! I saw these beauty books that included a mirror, 4 eye shadows, 2 blushes, 2 lip glosses and 2 double ended applicators! With names like Sultry Siren, Natural Necessities, Big Night out and Red Carpet Ready I couldn't pass this up! As a bonus it gives detailed instructions on how to get the perfect look! The retail price is 5.99 but I got all four of them for 2.50 each what a steal!

You can go to http://www.msmakeup.com/ or http://www.drugstore.com/ to find yours!

4 comments:

crys said...

ok, this is weird. how about i was on vacation in oklahoma this thanksgiving too!!!

and there was also nothing to do!!!

lol

but seriously forreal though - i need that - the detailed instructions. i'm too old not to have any experience with the art of makeup.

Tamar said...

What part of oklahma were you in? That was seriously a lobg ride and no excitement!

Anonymous said...

Well, I live in Kissimmee, Florida. I try this beauty set and I need to purchased again for my daughter, few friends and myself and I can not find it. I love it. Please can someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rosivelpagan@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info, those are absolutely beautiful. I found your blog doing a search on this product because I too scored something made by them at big lots, for the brows. I LOVE IT!!
I love seeing what little treasures I can score there.