Saturday, March 7, 2009

Radiance!!



I had never tried any Burt's Bees products before but I'm glad that I picked up this little kit on impulse at Borders Books of all places. The healthy glow part caught my eye, and for the price of 11.99 I said why not!



Contains:
Mini Exfoliating Body Bar
(.80 oz.) - Haven't used this yet!
Exfoliating Body Wash (1 fl. oz.) -Smells divine!
Mini Body Lotion (.50 fl. oz.) - It leaves your skin shimmery after use
Day Creme (.25 oz.)- I use this after I cleanse my face in the morning and its really creamy and moisturizing.
Night Creme (.25 oz.) - I didn't think I had a need for this because I have a nightly regime but I tried it anyway. I don't know if it will replace my night cream but I will use it from time to time.
Eye Creme (packette) (.067 oz.) - Now I'm 27yrs old and I don't have wrinkles so I don't see the need for eye cream at this time. I do however have small lines where the skin is tender under the eyes along with hereditary dark circles. So after about a week I realised that the lines were minimized and my eyes seemed brighter.
Full Size Lip Shimmer (.0975 oz.)- Just regular old Lip Balm :)!
Now let me remind you that everything here is trial size!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've noticed that as I get older, my face becomes dryer in the winter! I use to never use moisturizers, now I HAVE to...I may look into this, and my face seems to soak up my current products.

Unknown said...

Burt's Bees makes a wonderful, natural body wash. It is great for cleansing and also exfoliates using natural citric acid. It is also great if you sweat a lot, or after a workout, as it eliminates odour. Love it!

Tamar said...

Yeah I think I may buy the real size products.